torstai 17. maaliskuuta 2016

Final Chapter

It’s been a long time – far longer than I intended. I could always say that I’ve been busy with schoolwork but the fact is that my course projects aren’t making much progress either. Why that is I do not know. I guess I’m keeping up with my schedule quite nicely (as I usually do) but I just feel like I’ve been doing nothing at all. But then again I always feel like this if I’ve got just one unfinished project and now there are three, two of which are very important to me (but not likely to prove successful in the end, though). I don’t know, maybe I’m slowly becoming a lazy student.

Anyway, let’s take a look at the bright side of things.

I did something wonderful a couple of weeks ago. One of my favourite bands, Gregorian, had a concert here in Finland and I went to see it. I started listening to this band when I was nine years old (such an odd thing to listen to as a kid, I know) and I’ve seen them once before. Since they’re probably not going to continue with the band anymore this was the last chance to enjoy their music live. I loved every single moment of their show, it was so beautiful and full of energy. Those guys were also really fun, making jokes with a slight touch of self-irony, something I always value high. They performed many of my all-time Gregorian-favourites such as The Raven, Join Me and Moment of Peace.


Did I cry when they finished? Yes, and I’m not even ashamed. That says something.

Here’s a link to one of the songs I consider Gregorian’s best. Do yourself a favour and listen to it:

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti