sunnuntai 28. helmikuuta 2016

Wings

I assume this is rather a trivial thing to tell, but I had a very curious dream last night.

There was a lake, quite similar to the one by which our summer cottage used to be before it burned down. It was quiet and beautiful and I was swimming. I swam very fast and easily, water felt more natural than land ever did. I think I saw a boat and probably even talked with the oarsman for a while but of that I remember very little. What I do remember is that I was floating with my eyes closed, listening to the water - until I realised that I shouldn't swim on my back because my wings would get wet and heavy.

There was nothing weird about it, nothing that needed explaining. I had wings, that's it.

Yes, I was disappointed when I woke up.
P.S. Happy Kalevala's Day everyone. Such a lovely national epic we have.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti