maanantai 2. marraskuuta 2015

Night's Plutonian Shore

If I knew why this came to my mind right now I’d tell you. But I know not.

For some reason I started to ponder my weirdest dreams and the top three list I came up with is the following.





3. The scary dream
This dream is probably the most awful one I’ve ever had and yet nothing really happens in it – as far as I know anyway. It is either morning or midday, a very nice and bright one too. I go for a walk as I usually do; there is one very narrow and silent walkway (part of which is almost like a path) that I like especially much. This is the road I head to. The next thing I remember is coming home in the middle of the night, it is pitch dark – and I have no idea where I’ve been all that time and what has happened. Usually that walk takes about 1.5 hours but now the whole day has gone by and I have no memory of it. I feel awful and scared. I know something hideous has happened but I don’t know what it is.




2. The horse dream
I’ve always loved horses and I used to take riding lessons, take care of horses and help at stables – it was my dearest pastime for seven years but then school started to take too much time and I had to quit. Anyway, a couple of years ago I had a dream where I rode in a forest where I had often ridden before. Even though the forest was the same it was somehow not the same – you know the way familiar things and places sometimes become strangely unfamiliar when we dream. The mare I rode was the eldest of the stable and very dear to me. I rode without a saddle, it was a fresh morning and the forest was peaceful. The mare stopped all of a sudden. I dismounted and stroke the horse. Then I took off her bridle, kissed her and watched her walk deeper into the woods. I stood there for a while the bridle in my hands and then walked back alone. It was a beautiful dream though a sad one.



1. The swan dream

The strangest of all my dreams took place in a cave deep under mountains. There was a serene, subterranean lake and everything in the cave was bluish, even the light. I had a little boat and I was rowing. It was rather cold and the walls were covered in ice crystals. I kept rowing until I saw two swans, snow white with a touch of silvery shimmer. They were fair to look at but seemed to be frozen; I am not sure because a flow under the surface was stirring my boat and I could not stop. The swans were left behind and the stream took me on, where, I do not know.



Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti