lauantai 21. marraskuuta 2015

Doomsday on Monday

I'm attending a very interesting class about fantasy and science fiction. Basically it is a good thing: the lectures have been fascinating and thought-provoking. However, on Monday a course mate and I are going to have a presentation which, as usual, makes me panic and nearly lose my mind (ironically, at the moment my biggest concern is that I’m not panicking enough which means everything will go horribly wrong). We’ve been preparing the presentation for weeks already and I don’t know what to do now – everything is ready but I’m sure I’ve forgotten something. Of course I could (and should) practice but that just makes me panic even more.

So, I decided to do something useful instead.

I learned to say Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch. Almost.

It won’t help me on Monday, though.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti