sunnuntai 27. syyskuuta 2015

Eclipse Hiding

Nice job, clouds! The one night you should have stayed away. Not that I’d mind getting up before six o’clock, I am a morning person so that’s fine. But come on, do I really have to wait another 33 years till the next chance to see that eclipse? Well, at least I had the chance to feel as if I was taking part in the phenomenon. Standing outside with binoculars, staring at the sky unblinking, almost literally trying to blow the clouds away…


I wouldn’t be half this pissed if the clouds didn’t pull the exact same trick earlier this autumn when the Perseids came.

2 kommenttia:

  1. Mä ajattelin samaa aamulla, kun lähdin töihin, kuu ei ois ollut enää täydellinen, mutta vielä osittain punainen, mutta mitään ei näkynyt pilvien takia :/

    VastaaPoista
  2. Harmin paikka, ettei sielläkään näkynyt! Kismittää kyllä, kun olisi ollut harvinainen juttu, jota ei montaa kertaa elämässä pääse näkemään...

    VastaaPoista