tiistai 24. toukokuuta 2016

A moment of blossom

It’s been shamefully long – again. Making excuses is never good but I just started a summer job. I also try to write my master’s thesis as much as possible (which isn’t very much right now; I don’t work that many hours a week but there is quite a lot of preparing to do at home before each day). I’m also stuck with Faerie Queene. I’ve only read a bit more than 100 pages and am completely in love with it. Whether I’ll ever finish it or not I know not but it’s a wonderful book, as difficult as it is. The language is lovely and the Spenserian stanza really sinks into your spine after a while. I hope some day I’ll be finished with it – not anytime soon, though.


Those three or four days are here though passing already – those days when apple trees and cherries are in their full blossom. There is no fairer thing in our spring if not the fresh and verdant mornings.









Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti